Saturday 22 November 2014

Sevencore Goodbye!

Not exactly something game-creation-related, but here's a goodbye to a world I grew in love with, but left after I had discovered all there seemed to be. ;-;

From the deep forests...

...to the peaceful towns...

...with my red-haired maiden Erza, leader of Inadar's (now-lost) guild: Fairy Tail...

...and other toons such as Pellen (he had tiny feet :3)...

...I gratefully explored the vast landscapes of Inadar... 

...meeting exotic creatures in the desert...

...and facing off against the "evil" Amaad with help from the Goldians...

...I cruised along in vechicles, which through glitch I was able to keep till I logged off...

...I will miss it, as the first (and last) MMO I had ever devoted my time too. Here's to SCore's future, for however long it may be. I shall never see my reality of a fluid game with loads of features and working mechanics...but that's fine. I have my memories of defeating Simurgh with a two-man party, battling with 'the love doctor' to create the strongest guild, my first toon, Zenith, to my last, Jon (ironically, the one named after me is the last). I recall trying my best to win races against bots in the racetrack, but always wishing to race against players...I remember Tera and Aqua, and other brave GMs of IgnitedGames, and all the fun we had (mostly with Tera, mind you, she was the best). While you all at WEBZEN are different people, I can't help but feel nostalgic. I remember the hours I spent grinding on Lost Island, trying to reach level 60 so I could perhaps take on the 94 water monsters with a friend. So I must at last look out to the horizon and wonder where I'm headed next...goodbye, perhaps forever, Sevencore. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment