Saturday 27 September 2014

I drew some stuff

Please forgive the terrible camera


These are concepts for the two main characters (sorry, you can only play as the male one most of the time...I think...idk, this game is still very rough)

NOW HERE'S A LIST OF IDEAS I'VE FARMED IN MY BRAIN GARDEN!

-Female missing left ear (protagonist cut it off?)
-While male has strong sense of justice and fatalism, female was raised to be a wife, and was quite proper (no, she won't be boring or some obedient dog- don't think I look down on females because I'm trying to create a setting!), but lost all emotions after first kill (?)
-I'm thinking of adding a colourful antagonist who stands on the other side of "justice"
-If anyone has an idea for the pattern of the female's kimono, feel free to comment! :I (Also, what do you think of the male's? I'm also planning for the rose petals to have blood red tips)

I think that about wraps up this update. /other than the news that I'm working ona "villain" song inspired by Disney for the project...I like music please.

No comments:

Post a Comment